Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I have pretty much come to terms with the fact that I may be losing my mind. Both figuratively and literally according to my doctor(s). Maybe I base my worth on things that don't even matter to anyone else, but it's really all I have these days. I took a giant leap of faith, but I never let anyone know that all it did was make me fall flat on my face in a state where the pavement doesn't get as hot in the summer. I try to force happiness so hard that I think it's taking a toll on my moods. (And not in a favorable way) Part me of me thinks i'll never fully be happy. The only difference between here and there is that when i'm there i'm miserable in a room full of people who are just as miserable but are too drunk to notice. Someone call a jeweler because this golden state isn't shining as brightly as I imagined it would. Listen to me, I sound like a brat who can't make the best of decent thing. Let's go ahead and file this under "Reasons I Don't Deserve To Be Here Anymore"

Maybe I just need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin Web Statistics